Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ID Tags

Everyone should have an ID tag for their pet!

So many pets are lost each year and the majority of them do not return home. For such a small amount there really is no good excuse to not get one, especially when you consider the amount of heartbreak losing your pet would cause!!

That being said, I just ordered new ID tags for my furry friends (along with breakaway collars). I stumbled upon this site, which charges a measly $2.39 per tag, with free shipping, so I thought I would share it: http://www.pettags4less.com/

I'll also be taking the kitties in this summer for microchips, but that will be done gradually in small groups (I can't imagine lugging 8 cats in for microchips at one time!!).

UPDATE: I just took 4 of the 8 kitties to Animal Services for their microchips this afternoon. The other 4 will go on Saturday, then I'll be sending in all their registration forms so the bionic kitties will be forever on record as mine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment