Thursday, August 4, 2011

Harry at home...

 This is Harry, the late comer to the kitty party that is now taking up residence at my friend's house.
Harry has settled right in as he recovers from his neuter yesterday!! He's such an affectionate kitty, and very talkative. I've also realized that the reason he's probably so skinny is because he'll pick pets over food any and every time!!!
 He's pretty healthy though, aside from a blistered nose and ring worm which he's currently receiving medicine for. He'll be at 100% in no time, and back to playing with his little boy in a few days... I know he can't wait:)

UPDATE:
Harry went home yesterday, and immediately ran to the back door looking for his people!! Then he ran off after his sisters for some play time. I'll miss him and his snuggles, but I'm happy he and his family have such a great home now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment