Friday, February 24, 2012

Never too old for Disney!!

This weekend I'm heading up to Disney with Adam, my two best friends and their respective husbands to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon. I'm beyond excited, with it split pretty much 50/50 in levels of excitement between visiting the theme parks and the race itself. One of the most heart warming things about going to Disney (aside from the obvious "happiest place on earth" thing), is that they are a very cat friendly operation (see this post)!!
In anticipation of my upcoming Disney adventure, here are some of the most famous Disney cats:

The expressions look pretty spot on to me!!

Because everybody wants to be a cat....

I loved this movie, and used to reenact it with my cats!

Great movie, and seems accurate...
The man himself, with his kitties:)

No comments:

Post a Comment