Thursday, May 12, 2011

Challenge Accepted

Everywhere I look people seem to be going on and on about this alleged "world's loudest cat". Yesterday the Cat Network posted about it, and too many people made comments about how cute it was... little do they know that Madeline is the world's loudest undiscovered cat!!!!

Adam bought some sort of sound measuring instrument (I have no idea what the technical name for it is, so we're just gonna go with my name of loud-o-meter), so tonight we plan on measuring and recording Maddie's loudness to prove to the rest of the world that she's the winner! 93 decibels is the target number, but I'm certain we'll break 100.

On a sad note, the current listed world's loudest cat, Smokey, has apparently been given up for adoption 8 times because of her loudness... poor baby, I would take her in a heartbeat and create a little singing kitty chorus with her and Maddie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment