Friday, April 13, 2012

Neuri Goes Home

Neuri went to her new home last night, which was bittersweet. While I'll miss the crazy little girl, I'm so happy that she'll be in a home with lots of other playmates to run around with!! As soon as I got to her new house and opened the carrier door, she immediately walked out like she owned the place. Her new furry friends also came right over to welcome her, and by the time I left she was completely at home!!! I'm so proud of how far Neuri has come in the two weeks we had her, and am so grateful to have been able to help save her life. She's an amazing cat who will make a great furry friend to the lucky human who now cares for her. And hopefully she's now learned that not all humans are bad, and that given the chance we'll fight for her forever:) Lots of love to Neuri and her new family!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment