Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another favorite fights for animals

Alec Baldwin, who first won me over in Beetlejuice and continues to amaze me in 30 Rock, has taken up arms against animals used and abused in circuses in the United States.

Our entertainment is not worth the pain and suffering these animals experience. There's no excuse for what happens to them... wild animals do not belong in circuses for any reason at all (or anywhere but the wild for that matter... I'm talking to you people who think that gorillas and tigers are acceptable house pets).

Here's his video speaking out against the cruelty circus animals face, and why this barbaric practice needs to end:




YouTube Video

Way to go Alec... If I still lived in NYC I would absolutely vote for you for Mayor (and may even move back just to do so, and live under your "rule")!!

No comments:

Post a Comment