Monday, March 12, 2012

Splinter

She's a hard one to photograph, but windows provide the perfect lighting to show off her cute little face.
It's been 7 months since she was rescued from the sewer, making her a big girl at 8 months old!! She's got quite the energetic spirit, and loves night time snuggles (I often wake up in the middle of the night only to find her sharing my pillow...). She's also very talkative, and I'm certain she really believes she's having full on conversations with the people (she has this question and answer thing she does with anyone who will talk back with her... it's really funny!!).
Splinter's was definitely one of the best rescue stories I've had the opportunity to be a part of, and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for the firefighters and sanitation workers who made her life possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love her. If we were not at our limit we would take her. She has such a spunky little personality and is such a lover now!

    ReplyDelete