Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cat Obsessions

I don't know what you do with your bags, but it probably isn't as much fun as what James does with them...!! My RunDisney bag that I brought home from my Disney Princess half marathon last weekend became the cause for many pitiful cries from James until I finally caved in and gave him the bag to play with. He had only gotten about a 10 second taste before I moved it into the spare bedroom, but it was enough to spark a three day long cry fest outside the door. And not just regular meows, but drawn out horrible cries to the point that my mother came over to see what was wrong because she thought he was hurt... that's how pitiful these cries were.
Once he had the bag though it was like his whole world just brightened right up. He immediately crawled inside and made himself a little bed, which Splinter then decided would be the best place to sleep as well (only on the outside, and on top of James). After his nap was over it was play time, and he and Splinter went to town going in and out, playing with the drawstring, trying to wrestle from different sides of the bag. I never knew it could be so much fun to play with a simple bag, but that just shows how little I know (and how much the furballs have to teach me). He didn't get long with the bag before I finally took it away (paranoia about choking...), but the time he got was apparently the best thing ever because he's been in great spirits ever since!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment