Sunday, December 18, 2011

Target kitty goes to school

Target cat was relocated to his new home on the University of Miami campus this weekend. I expected him to dash off as soon as the trap door was opened, but instead he ran into the nearby bushes and just hung out there. I left a lot of dry food for him so he would learn the feeding station location, and as I was leaving I saw the black kitten trapped the week before making his way over to say hello. They're roughly about the same age, and since they're both neutered they'll get along fine. On Monday I'll go back over to check up on him, but I already know this was the best choice that could be made for this little guy. I'm sure he's glad to have a little green in his life as well (and a lot less cars)!!


 

I also have been back to Target a couple times looking for stubby butt, but so far I haven't been able to locate the second kitten. I'll keep trying though, and will eventually reunite the siblings in their new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment