Friday, March 25, 2011

2011 South Florida Pet Expo

I'm not really sure what this is all about, and I'll admit that I'm a bit freaked out by it, but I'm also curious and am tempted to go check it out. The Cat Network will be present at the event, so it can't be all bad, right? Maybe I'll learn something, or meet some people who can help me on my mission. And I do like the part where it's "indoors in AC comfort"... I'm a big fan of comfort.


The 2011 South Florida Pet Expo

Saturday, March 26, 2011

10AM to 6PM

South Florida Expo Center

Free Admission * Free Parking

Bring Your Pet!
(on a fixed lead with proof of vaccinations, please)

Shop * Learn * Play * Adopt

www.facebook.com/southfloridapetexpo

Indoors in A/C Comfort!

Tons of Exhibitors

Fabulous Prize Giveaways & Fun for both the Two-Legged AND Four-Legged

Adopt! Dozens of Rescue Groups and a Mega-Adoption Event

Discounted Vaccinations, Microchipping and Heartworm & Flea Preventatives

Free Nail Trims

Agility
Demonstrations

Live Entertainment, Obedience Demonstrations, Author Readings/Book Signings

The Latest & Greatest Pet Products

Learn About Pet Care, Volunteerism, Grooming, Pet Behavior & Training, Traveling with your Pet, How YOU Can Make a Difference, Different Types of Pets/Breeds, Veterinarian FAQ, Fun Activities for You & Your Pet

And MUCH MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment