Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Next up on the Chopping Block




















Gremlin is, I believe, the sister to Zadie (hence her name being Zadie's "Gremlin") and the mother to Lemur Cat. She has the most piercing eyes, and her coat is almost identical to Zadie's. She's also incredibly smart, and not all that trusting of the people (although she does come and eat the food in the shed after mama cat is done), so I'm pretty certain catching her is going to be tough. But I like a good challenge and she needs to be sterilized as I've noticed her flirting with some of the males in the neighborhood. I have four appointments at the Animal Services spay-a-thon this Sunday, and her name is down for one of those spots. The other three I hope will be some of the males across the street.

I'll also be volunteering for the first time at the spay event, which is pretty exciting. I can't wait to see all the behind the scenes action, and to help with the effort in any way I can. I also just volunteered to help with the University of Miami's TNR Program. Now to just find those extra 8 hours in the day....

Here's more info on the Animal Services spay-a-thon:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=602853622&aid=247537#!/event.php?eid=167783786606414

No comments:

Post a Comment