Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Message from the President

Well, it's not from Obama (I'm still hopeful he'll contact me soon for a special government cat project), but it is from the President of The Cat Network. It's always nice to hear that people appreciate what you're doing!:)

And the box trap is in reference to a special trap that makes catching kittens easier (literally one of those old traps with a box, a stick and a piece of string). There are a few litters on campus that I want to rescue and find homes for. The kittens are young enough that they can be socialized, assuming we can catch them. One litter in particular has already been moved a couple of times by an untrusting mother not amused by the people poking their heads in her child rearing business.


From: Charlene Grall
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Shannon
Subject: Re: [Dear Tabby] Fwd: spay/neuter program at UM main campus

You are one amazing lady! I can't wait to meet you. I will get my box trap back asap.

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment