Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Enter the Cat Network

After our many visits to Trail Animal Hospital, Dr. Lista recommended that we look into an organization called The Cat Network. Apparently if you live in South Florida and are trying to save the kitties they're the ones you need to know. I like to think of them while picturing the Godfather, only with cats instead of mobsters (and a whole lot less violence).

After looking them up online it was obvious they'd be my greatest asset and ally. I quickly became a member and started planning my TNR siege on the Bird Road kitties. And thanks to a visit to my father and step-mother's house in St. Augustine, I had myself a handy dandy cat trap (my dad is a big champion of animals, and has been one of my greatest "sponsors" in all of this!).

So armed with my trap, a group of amazing people willing to sterilize any cat I caught, Sterilization Superheroes was born!!!

And for more information on the Cat Network and all that they do, visit their site at:
http://thecatnetwork.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment