Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunny Shout-Out

"Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone"

Every time I think about trapping cats at night I think of the above "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" song. Probably because the cats are going to fear me like the night man, even though I'm trying to help them like the day man. It makes sense if you watch the show. Sort of.

I currently have plans to stalk a few kitties during the night in order to trap them without certain people knowing about it. Mostly because I've noticed a few neighborhood cats that are being kept as pets, but allowed to roam free without being sterilized. And of course they're mating. In Anna's yard. The gall!
So once I sew my superhero cape (everyone needs a cape, right?) I plan on setting up my traps and catching a few cats in the middle of the night, unbeknownst to their "owners". And with a drive-by release in the morning no one will ever be the wiser (mostly because it's not my neighborhood).
Morally wrong to sterilize another person's cat without asking? Probably.
Morally wrong to let an unsterilized cat roam free? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment