Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jasper Finds a Home

Despite my intense love for this cat, Jasper has found his forever home with a truly loving and great family. His new residence is on Key Biscayne, with a wonderful view of the beach and all the birds that go with it. He also has two doting humans who adore him (as it should be) and was completely at home within minutes of being delivered.


Best part is that the people are friends (Adam works with the male counterpart), so we get much appreciated updates on his new life, and Adam gets to visit with Jasper when at work. And while I miss the nightly snuggles and *sort of* miss waking up to my hair being "groomed" (it was a little annoying when I was trying to sleep to be honest...), I know that he's in a very happy home, and I'm glad that his is now the best rescue story ever!!
And I'm also a bit jealous of his new view:)


Jasper battles the evil toilet paper:

















Jasper with his ladies:

No comments:

Post a Comment